NOT-SO-BIG ARCHITECTURE AS A PERSONAL & GLOBAL HEALTH RESOURCE for ALL !
As an optimist, SpaceBehavior Specialist and `Not-So-Big` Licensed Architect grounded in thirty-five years of design experience and the ongoing evidenced-based “neurocentric-design” discoveries being made by The Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture, my passion is to copartner with you in spatially nourishing your quest for attaining your life’s long-held dreams.
I offer individual and family support with a unique combination of skills as a coach/consultant/architect.
DwellRight “SpaceBehavior” Services:
• Green/Net Zero/Residential Design
• Coaching/Consultation for Home and Office Interiors
• Homescaping - Merging House & Land Into An Integrated Whole
• Design Livability Home Inspections
• Plan Audits: On-Site/On-Line Consultations
• Public Speaking & Workshops
Questions? Thoughts? Let`s Talk ~